Our mission is to be the first black owned natural beauty franchise destination. Our motto is “Shine, dine, wine, and gain knowledge of the World’s best natural products”. The goal of the truly Natural Boutique blog is to educate the community and expose our visitors to the best possible health, beauty, and fitness content available. Having said this, we are pleased to advise that we are seeking contributing guest bloggers to join the truly Natural Boutique Blog!
As a contributing blogger you would be responsible for submitting four (4) unique posts per month. You would post under your byline and receive a bio on our blog and website. Gain exposure and share your brand with the truly Natural community.
Your posts should be flavorful, comical and educational while foremost being respectful to yourself and our community. As long as your content is respectful and insightful the sky’s the limit as regard to your content freedom. Any and all works contributed must be your original with use of proper citations where applicable.
For consideration send an email to
-Three ideas for posts you would write
-Your name and e-mail contact with links to your current work
Links to your blog or previous blogging, as applicable OR a fully written blog post example if you do not have any links to share
-A brief (3-5 sentences) statement on why you want to blog for truly Natural Boutique
– All content submitted must be owned by you
– Blogs must be a minimum of 300 words, and a maximum of 1,500
– All submissions must be educational in nature. Sales articles, or content that is designed to
promote your business, product or services – directly – will not be accepted for publication.
– While the audience is a mature one, and “mature” language is allowable, we strongly advise
that you do not use offensive language, racial, bigoted or any sexually explicit language as
your article is not chosen for publication.
– All links must be appropriate to the content of the article
– Your bio may contain a max of three links
– One (1) photo is required per article; posts made without photos will not be published